1. Quick and Easy Meatloaf Recipe With Bread Crumbs
- 1 pound of ground beef (80/20 or 85/15 is best)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Use two hands and mix well.
- In a separate small bowl, mix ketchup, mustard and brown sugar.
- Lightly grease a shallow baking pan (13×9 is ideal), and shape beef mixture into a loaf. Cover with ketchup mixture and bake in oven for 45-55 minutes. Check with instant read thermometer. Internal temperature should be 160 degree F.