2. Smoked Vegetable Stew
Yield: 4-6 servings
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- ½ butternut squash, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 aubergine cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 large courgette, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml vegetable stock (2 cubes)
- 100 ml red wine
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- a large handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- a good grinding of salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the pot of a multicooker.
- Close the lid securely and choose the stew function. Add another 10 minutes to the standard 40 minute timing.
- Leave it to cook while you go do something very useful or very fun.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and a smile.